Butter ChickenRegular price £25.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Orders placed before 12pm will be available for same day collection. Orders placed after 12pm will be available to collect the following day, instructions will be provided at checkout.
- Serves up to 4 people. Rich, Creamy tomato gravy with char grilled chicken- a saffron favourite.
- Naan bread included - view instructions here
- Contains cashew nuts
- Due to the close-knit environment in our kitchen, we sadly cannot guarantee that there won’t be any cross contamination.
What we provide:
- Chicken Tikka skewers
- Makhani gravy
- Double Cream
- Kasturi Methi
What you will need:
- Oil - 50ml
- Pot with lid
- Ladle to stir
- Salt (optional to taste)
- Baking tray
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 200oC. On a baking tray, use greaseproof paper or silver foil and place the skewers of chicken.
- Step 2: Cook the chicken for 15-20 min in the oven. (Turn halfway through.)
- Step 3: Meanwhile, heat oil on a medium flame, add garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Step 4: Pour in the Makhani gravy and cook for about 5 -7 min to heat it up.
- Step 5: Add butter (keep some aside for garnish) and cook until it blends fully.
- Step 6: Finally take the chicken off the skewers and add them into the gravy with juices, add kasturi methi, stir in the cream (keep some aside for garnish) and bring to a boil.
- Step 7: Check and adjust the salt according to your taste. Finish by garnishing with cream and butter.